OP-TEC has published a new college course textbook called Integrated Photonics. This 5-module textbook provides an overview of the technology, device characteristics, fabrication techniques and equipment, and applications for integrated photonics in high-speed computing, telecommunications, biomedicine, and other fields.
Content covered includes:
- Photonics Integrated Circuits Material and Fabrication Technologies
- Silicon Photonics Integrated Circuits and Devices
- III-V and Compound Semiconductor Devices
- Dielectric and Polymer Waveguides and Waveguide Devices
- Integrated Photonics Circuits and Systems
This course is an excellent introduction to integrated photonics, both for students and industry professionals looking to learn more about an expanding technology.
Available Fall 2016. Visit OP-TEC Store to purchase textbook.